The purpose of the blog is to document my external learning of Developmental Biology. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

About Midterm Time

I am struggling. I am struggling to stay afloat this semester. So much is going on in but mostly outside of the classroom. People are pressuring me with many other tasks when I'm just trying to take care of my own business. All I can do is sleep just to stay sane. Ugh.

Overall, I'm not doing well in the class. I'm behind in assignments. But what is really bothering me is that I haven't found a great way to study yet. Reading the book helps, but I'm not retaining the information very well. I need to figure this out quickly. Or maybe I'm doing alright. Who knows. Maybe my grade on the first exam will be able to provide me with some insight.

Please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment