The purpose of the blog is to document my external learning of Developmental Biology. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

End of Semester

I will honestly say I do not like my performance in this class. Senoritis hit me hard, and I let it take over my life. I have so many late assignments that I need to spend time on to turn in. Oh, my life.

This class was so much fun! The labs that we did were very interesting and thought provoking. The topics we covered under the blanket of developmental biology were wider than I had imagined! And the people in the class just made it so much more fun! I absolutely love going to this class every day.

This difference I've had with this class is that it doesn't really cover topics I've touched before. With every other class, I was able to have a great amount of background knowledge to make the learning a lot easier. But with this class, that wasn't the case. I was actually learning from scratch, which made it harder for me. I had to learn the best way to study for the class. Even though I still don't know as much as my classmates and that I feel like I'm behind, I'm happy for this experience. It's preparing me for the same experience I have throughout medical school.

I am so grateful for Dr. V. She has been very understanding and flexible with me. It's so awesome to have a professor that understands that so much happens outside of being a student. She is deeply appreciated!

Overall, I am grateful for this experience this class have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment